ACCOUNTING & ASSURANCE
Providing professional, cost effective and timely accounting services is the foundation of our success. We understand that financial statement reporting can vary in scope and cost and our experienced staff of professional accountants can provide constructive advice and solutions to match your reporting requirements.
- Notice to Reader engagements
- Review engagements
- Speciality audits
- Interim financial statements
- Cash flow statements, budgets, and projections
Corporations and their shareholders are faced with many decisions that have tax implications. Our team provides effective and practical tax planning while adapting to a consistently changing tax environment.
- Corporate tax preparation and related compliance
- Integration of corporate and personal tax
- Wealth preservation
We prepare personal income tax returns for individuals, including proprietor and partnership compliance, and offer personal tax planning.
- Personal tax return preparation
- Business, farm, and rental statements
- Capital gains guidance
- TFSA, RESP, and RRSP contributing
- Income splitting assistance
- Taxable benefits and allowance advice
- Retirement planning
Managing the various filing requirements can be stressful for business owners. Allowing our firm to assist you will provide peace of mind and the freedom necessary to focus on your business.
- Manage tax filings and remittances
- CRA correspondence
- GST/HST and PST compliance
- CRA dispute resolution
- Worksafe BC
- Non-Resident tax filings
ESTATE PLANNING & TAX PREPARATION
Planning your retirement and financial legacy in a tax effective manner is an important matter that benefits from the advice of our experienced accountants.
- Advice on family trusts
- T3 Trust Information returns
- Requests for final clearance certificates
- Tax planning for will preparation
- Date of death income tax returns
We look forward to providing you with expert advice essential to managing the many challenges that are unique to privately held businesses.
- Operational analysis
- Acquisition or sale of businesses
- Budgeting and financial forecasting
- Succession planning
- Business valuations
- Owner/manager tax minimization strategies
BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL
We offer monthly, quarterly, and annual bookkeeping services with interim and year-end financial statements, customized to each client.
- Full-cycle bookkeeping including payables and receivables tracking
- Payroll services and T4 preparation
- Guidance on employee benefits and employment standards
- Employee vs. subcontractor evaluation